Programs Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Nature of Role
- 0 – 2 years previous work experience in a non-profit organization
- Bachelor’s degree
Skills and Competencies
- Must be excited to achieve a deep understanding of our initiatives, the vision behind them and how they operate.
- Must be willing to hold self and others accountable for all work activities, personal actions, and decisions; follows through on commitments and focuses on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting measurable high-quality results for Cybersafe Foundation’s success.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet monitoring and evaluation needs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, nailing deadlines, and reacting swiftly to shifting priorities.
- Have excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation processes and systems.
- Commitment to inclusive programming that encourages full participation of individual regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status.
- Design, organize and execute programs and activities in conformity with the foundations mission and objectives.
- Conceptualizing programs, campaigns, strategies and executing them while working closely with management and other volunteers.
- Monitor quality of all program activities, and contribute to high-quality and timely reports, work plans, and other program deliverables.
- Monitor progress against program indicators and milestones and offer regular communication on data to ensure that program targets are met.
- Develop or make contributions on operating plan and an evaluation method to assess program strengths, risks, and identify areas of improvement.
- Assist with the design and development of forms and questionnaires for data collection and analysis.
- Developing strategies to secure partnerships with relevant bodies and organizations in your delegated state.
- Monitor and evaluate all deliverables from vendors and collaborating partners.
- Contribute to program communications needs, such as summarizing and communicating program achievements, collecting, and disseminating success stories, and using social media channels to communicate with participants and other stakeholders.
- Doing all such things as are incidental and considered necessary for meeting any targeted purpose.
Interested and qualified candidates shouldsend an email with their resumes and cover letter explaining how their current skill set, or passions align with our goals and this role to [email protected] include Programs Monitoring and Evaluation Associatein the subject line of your email message.
Application closes: January 28th, 2021
For Further Enquires: Call 08141969381